Updated Covid-19 Safety Measures
If you are self-isolating or experiencing any symptoms, please do not visit the practice. Please follow government guidance on testing and self-isolation and to heed our measures and changes to services in place.
- Please wear face coverings unless exempt at all times in practice.
- Use the hand sanitisers provided
- 1 client per pet (unless by prior arrangement) in the consulting room
- No routine appointments for pets in a Covid positive household.
- If you have a known Covid positive in the household, on arrival to practice, wait in your car, inform reception by telephone, and a member of staff will come outside to assist.
We have Covid-19 safety measures in place ensuring a safe environment for our clients and staff.
Latest COVID-19 – Updated 15th December 2021